We’re making our Absolute Beginner Course free for everyone — extended until June 30th 2023
How to access this course:
- No account yet?
- Sign up for a free account via the button.
- Activate your account via our confirmation email.
- Come back to this page.
- Got an existing account?
- Log in to access the Course for free.
As a bonus gift, you also get our free Afrikaans Alphabet PDF worksheet to help you start reading and writing in Afrikaans.
Sign in to Download Your Bonus PDF
How will you learn Afrikaans?
Just press play on a lesson. You hear a practical conversation — the kind you’d come across on a trip to your target country. Then, our teachers slow down and translate every word. By the end of a 3-15 minute lesson, you know a whole conversation and you’re ready to speak.
Lessons focus on real life situations such as: ordering food, checking into a hotel, making conversation with locals, talking to a taxi driver, and much more.
- Learn with easy audio lessons - just 3-15 minutes in length.
- Master a practical conversation in every lesson.
- Read along with Lesson Notes.
- Review the conversation, words & phrases with Study Tools.
- Done with lesson #1? We guide you to lesson #2, #3…until the end.
- Learn on any device: iPhone, iPad, Android or Computer.
About the Afrikaans Course (Pathway):
- Perfect for Beginners who want to learn practical conversations.
- Perfect for travelers who want to know useful phrases, but don’t need grammar explanations.
- Available to new and existing users alike.
- All audio lessons & in-lesson study tools inside this Pathway are free to access.
- Contains 50+ audio lessons in total.
- Free to access for 3 months.