So, we’re making our Afrikaans Travel Survival Course free for everyone — for 3 months.
And yes, you can still learn even if you’re not ready to travel!
How to access this course:
- No account yet?
- Sign up for a free account via the button.
- Activate your account via our confirmation email.
- Come back to this page.
- Got an existing account?
- Log in to access the Course for free.
How will you learn Afrikaans?
Just press play on a lesson. You hear a practical conversation — the kind you’d come across on a trip to your target country. Then, our teachers slow down and translate every word. By the end of a 3-15 minute lesson, you know a whole conversation and you’re ready to speak.
Lessons focus on real life situations such as: ordering food, checking into a hotel, making conversation with locals, talking to a taxi driver, and much more.
- Learn with easy audio lessons - just 3-15 minutes in length.
- Master a practical conversation in every lesson.
- Read along with Lesson Notes.
- Review the conversation, words & phrases with Study Tools.
- Done with lesson #1? We guide you to lesson #2, #3…until the end.
- Learn on any device: iPhone, iPad, Android or Computer.
About the Travel Survival Course:
- Perfect for Beginners who want to learn practical conversations.
- Perfect for travelers who want to know useful phrases, but don’t need grammar explanations.
- Available to new and existing users alike.
- All audio lessons & in-lesson study tools inside this Pathway are free to access.
- Contains 50+ audio lessons in total.
- Free to access for 3 months.